Our team of healthcare providers are here to support you to enjoy the best sexual health
We are here to:
- Give you time and space to work through difficulties with your party lifestyle and sexual health
- A harm reduction session
- Arrange any follow-up that you need
- Discuss issues around your lifestyle, relationships and having sex
- Discuss what safer sex means to you and help you to reduce your risk of STIs
- Diagnosis and treatment of an STI
- Support you if you are feeling worried or low
- Refer you on to any other services that may be required
- Keep your secret from any police or authority. We are here to protect and safe you.
If things are starting to feel out of control we can help
- Walk in one-to-one chemsex advice, how to reduce the party, reducing drugs, how to slam safely.
- Information on how to play safer
- Four weeks support programme with our mentor
- Rapid HIV test and all STI screening
- PrEP advice and information
- PEP assessments
- POZ & PROUD
- Peer support group
MORE INFORMATION AND SERVICES COMING SOON.